Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative provides sales support and inside sales functions for our company’s product and service offerings to specified target businesses in various regions throughout the US. The ISR has primary responsibility for partnering with assigned outside sales managers and driving market penetration and new customer acquisition. The ISR closes on high level appointments, identifies opportunities within an assigned territory and is responsible for achieving assigned activity goals. This role is located in our headquarters in Hanover, MD.
- Uncover opportunities in an assigned territory through outbound telephone activity and email marketing initiatives
- Manage the lead process from prospecting to setting up the meeting with the correct decision makers
- Follow sales and prospect activity throughout the sales process assisting outside sales team in follow up efforts as needed and tracking in Salesforce.com CRM
- Assess needs and discuss new technology solutions with prospects to uncover needs and present to outside sales manager
- Participate in weekly team meetings and discussions and bring new ideas or strategies to increase conversation rates, funnel opportunities and efficiency in the sales process
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer information to the outside sales team following the confirmation of an appointment
- Assist in other duties as designated by Management focused on generating new opportunities for sales
- Four year college degree preferred, will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 1-2 years in business to business sales or related lead generation or inside sales experience
- Prior track record of meeting and exceeding quotas with significant accountability
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Comfortable in an inside sales environment, sitting for extended periods of time and following a repeatable process
- Positive attitude, focus and good question asking skills and strong business acumen a must!
How to Apply
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com. In addition to your resumé, write about who you are, what position you’re interested in, and why.