Remote Surveillance Professional
Eyewitness Surveillance, the leader in interactive surveillance, is looking for individuals to join our team of Remote Surveillance Professionals in the Tactical Operations Center. We are looking for positive, hard working, professional teammates who are interested in joining an exciting company that is rapidly growing every day.
Eyewitness Surveillance specializes in remotely monitoring a wide variety of properties in many cities and states throughout the USA through the use of surveillance cameras. We provide our customers with a sense of security, keeping eyes on their properties and ensuring the security of their assets when they are unable to. This is primarily a night time position that operates seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Report directly to the Tactical Operations Center Supervisor in the Tactical Operation Center.
- Remotely provide Asset Protection Services to businesses and residential properties using state of the art interactive technology.
- Monitor sites for activity in search of potential theft or damage of assets and follow the set protocols to deter or apprehend criminals through relations with local law enforcement.
- Maintain a detailed activity log, documenting important events that take place on your assigned sites.
- Accurately complete hand written incident reports within 12 hours of occurred incidents.
- Compile, extract, and upload video using a variety of surveillance software to document important events that occur during shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to multi task and focus.
- Familiarity with basic Windows commands and properties.
- Ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Comfortable talking on the phone.
- Willingness to consistently learn, grow, and try new things.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Currently part time and full time positions are available.
How to Apply
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com. In addition to your resumé, write about who you are, what position you’re interested in, and why.